At Our Place, we believe a good relationship starts with communication. To wit, we have provided you with a list of rules so you know what to expect.
Our Place Inn is located at 4077 Soco Road in Maggie Valley, NC (28751)
We can be reached by phone at (910) 890-4173 or (336) 327-0923
Or you can e-mail us at OurPlaceInnMV@gmail.com
1) All pets and service animals must be declared at check in.
2) Our Place Inn reserves the right to refuse or evict any animal that appears or becomes dangerous, disruptive, repeatedly noisy, or sick, or otherwise poses a threat or risk to the health, safety, and repose of other guests and their pets, staff, or resident animals.
3) All pets staying in motel rooms require a $20 non-refundable fee. Guests may opt to pay $30 instead and waive their fee on their next stay. Service animals stay for free.
4) Registrant agrees to pay charges for any necessary cleaning or repair due to pet stains and/or damages to rooms or property, including pest infestations, as determined within the sole discretion of Our Place Inn. Potential damages must be guaranteed by credit card.
5) Registrant assumes full responsibility for any injury or damage caused or alleged to be caused by their pet. Our Place Inn is not responsible for any injury or damage incurred by any guest, employee or invitee.
6) All uncaged pets must be restrained with leash and proper harness or collar while outside guest’s room or RV. Harness or collar must have tags with owner’s information and current rabies vaccination. Proof of current vaccinations must be made available to management upon request.
7) Our Place Inn is a huge fan of animals – but not all guests are able to tolerate them. Not all rooms are pet friendly, so please do not allow your pets to enter other rooms or facilities of Our Place Inn. They are welcome to accompany you into the front office for a drink or a snack, but please keep them behind the counter.
8) Pets may not be left unattended in room for an extended period of time. We understand that you might need to run down to the store and it’ll just take a minute, but if you can’t check in on your pet within the hour, consider crating or taking them with you. Management must be alerted to unattended animals, regardless if they’re loose or caged.
9) Pets may not be housed or left unattended in vehicles. Our Place Inn morally opposes cruelty to animals – don’t leave your pets to sleep in the car or risk them overheating in the afternoons.
10) Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. Courtesy bags are available to guests in the front office. Guests are responsible for properly disposing of waste in the outside dumpster.
11) Absolutely no pee pads inside the hotel rooms!!! Evidence of pee pads inside the room will result in an automatic penalty fee to the registrant’s account per pad, and may also result in registrant being financially responsible for the replacement of flooring and/or an odor cleaning fee.
12) Our Place Inn currently only allows the following pets to stay in our motel rooms: domesticated dogs and cats, caged birds, fish (one tank up to five gallons), and sugar gliders. Special arrangements may be made for lizards, depending on their feeding arrangements. Please inquire with management when making room reservations.
13) Our Place Inn currently allows the following pets to stay in our RV Park: domesticated dogs and cats, caged birds, fish (one tank up to five gallons), sugar gliders, rodents, rabbits, small reptiles (single tank or cage with up to two heating/light sources), and non-toxic amphibians.
14) No arthropods, especially arachnids and insects. Exceptions to this rule are aquatic shrimp in a tank of five gallons or less.
15) No ungulates, no exceptions. Our Place Inn currently does not possess the capacity to accommodate our hoofed friends.