At Our Place, we believe a good relationship starts with communication. To wit, we have provided you with a list of rules so you know what to expect.
Camping Rules and Information
Our Place Inn is located at 4077 Soco Road in Maggie Valley, NC (28751)
We can be reached by phone at (910) 890-4173 or (336) 327-0923
Or you can e-mail us at OurPlaceInnMV@gmail.com
1) THIS RV PARK IS A TEMPORARY VACATION HOUSING; OCCUPANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED RESIDENTS OF THE RV PARK. While registering, you must include your permanent address. Upon registration all occupants must record their names and phone numbers. Unrecorded guest(s) risk accountability in the event of an emergency.
2) Pets must be declared at check in. Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to follow rules set forth in the pet agreement. CAMPERS MUST HAVE A WAY OF SECURING THEIR PETS. Pets free roaming inside tents are not considered secure. Tie downs that stake into the ground are not allowed.
3) Registration requires a valid ID of an adult ages 21 years or older and must be guaranteed with Registrant’s credit card. The Registrant will assume responsibility for their camp site and occupants, along with their party’s use of facilities offered to camping guests, including financial responsibility for damages, loss, or excessive insanitation. Our Place Inn is not responsible for accidents or injuries to guests, or for damages or loss of guests’ belongings.
4) We require the balance of your stay to be paid upon arrival. Our Place Inn currently only accepts cash and major credit cards. Guests may see accommodations before checking in. Once checked in, no monies can be returned or refunded for early departure/check out due to your change of plans. Guests may not change or occupy other sites without approval from management. Guests and visitors are permitted to park only in designated area.
5) Basic rates apply for up to two adults per tent, unless otherwise approved by management. Per adult tent, one additional tent for children (ages 17 and under) is free! Allowing more than the registered number of guests to occupy a tent (e.g. unregistered guests or overnight visitors) can result in additional charges or being asked to vacate the campsite without a refund. Visitors are subject to camping rules and are the guest’s responsibility.
6) We reserve the right to refuse service and to eject any person or persons who create(s) a disturbance or becomes a nuisance. The following activities are deemed to be injurious to public health and therefore are prohibited: public drunkenness; unruly or unsupervised children and pets; boisterous activity; use of fireworks; overcrowding on or within motel’s premises; public urination; extremely profane or abusive language; harassment or hostility towards staff and resident animals; the making of any noise (day or night) of such character, intensity, or duration so as to be detrimental to the life, health and safety, or welfare of any individual; steadily or intermittently annoying, disturbing, injuring, or endangering the comfort, repose, or peace of another individual. Ejection is subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
7) Check out time is 11 am. All guests’ belongings must be removed from site unless other arrangements are made with management. It is the Registrant’s responsibility to remove any accessory equipment or structures installed upon the premises by their party. Registrant will be charged for an extra day if you have not checked out by 11 am or made other arrangements with management. These charges for extended stay do not guarantee occupancy for specific site if in conflict with previous reservations.
8) Because we do not charge for overnight reservations, Our Place Inn will automatically cancel your reservation if you have not arrived or confirmed your arrival with management within 24 hours of your reservation.
9) Do not trespass, encroach upon, or tamper with another guest’s site. All property and premises owned by Our Place Inn which is not intended for use by guests and their visitors shall not be used, tampered, or interfered with in any way.
10) Guests are responsible for keeping their sites clean and orderly. Storage of items (especially those that could be considered unsightly) beneath, behind or outside guest’s tent or vehicle is subject to management approval. If problems or damages occur at site, please inform management immediately.
11) Guests are responsible for disposal of their own trash into the dumpster located by the exit of the RV park driveway. Do not dispose of camping refuse in bathhouses. Sanitary and health laws must be obeyed at all times. Materials must not be left outside of dumpster. Keep door to dumpster shut. Bringing trash from outside the RV park to dump in the RV park’s dumpster is not permitted. Trash will be picked up periodically by Waste Pro Management.
12) Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Bright lights must be turned off at 10 pm.
13) Absolutely no A/C or heating units allowed.
14) No use of generators.
15) Speed limit is 5 mph. When driving through park, please adhere to speed limit at all times, and do not use pull through spaces as shortcuts.
16) In accordance with North Carolina law, persons under 21 are prohibited from possessing or consuming alcohol. Registrant is responsible for all campers in party following this law. Guests are prohibited from drinking hard alcohol while tent camping - if you had to buy it from the ABC or that crazy moonshiner you know up in the hills, you can’t drink it outdoors. Guests over 21 that would like to consume beer or wine at their camp site or in a public area such as the fire pit are invited to do so only from a bottle or can that is sufficiently covered with a koozie, brown bag, or similar product. Do not leave any alcoholic bottle or can unattended outside.
17) Children and minors must stay with and be supervised by a responsible, adult registrant – do not leave children unattended at camp site!
18) Supervising adult registrant is responsible for the conduct of accompanying children and minors. Do not allow children to run, play, ride bikes, or skateboard on ramps, walkways and driveways, or in parking lots. Do not allow children to run or play around the fire pit. Do not allow children to play at such a volume as to bother other guests. Do not allow children to climb trees. Do not allow children to throw apples at other guests or pets on the premises, nor at buildings or hotel property. Do not allow children to throw apples period. Do not allow children to find other creative ways of damaging or destroying motel property, or otherwise create a disturbance or become a nuisance for motel guests and staff. Yes, we know, we’ve become our mother.
19) Our Place Inn is a family oriented community, and we are especially concerned for the safety and comfort of our child and pet guests. As such, we require no open carry of firearms or other weapons permitted on the premises. Concealed carry with proper permits are welcome, if notified to management in advance. We appreciate your cooperation with such a controversial concern.
20) Melee weapons, combustible materials, and other goods of a hazardous, illegal, or objectionable nature are prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, agents of Our Place Inn, other guests, and visitors for all loss, financial or otherwise, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any rules.
21) Outdoor cooking at camping sites must be limited to small charcoal grills or electric/propane stoves, and kept on the concrete patio. We have provided a picnic area with outdoor grill and fire pit for your convenience. Do not start a fire without prior management approval. Do not leave fire or grill burning and unattended. Guest assumes all responsibility for starting a fire, including damages to self, motel property and other guests, due to accident or negligence.
22) All campers are welcome to use our outdoor bathhouses. No washing of dishes or clothes in bathhouse sink. No disposing of camping refuse in bathhouse trashcans. Please help keep our facilities clean, and let management know of any sanitation problems immediately. No smoking in any of Our Place Inn’s facilities.
By signing Our Place Inn’s Rules and Regulations, I am assuming responsibility as Registrant. I have read these rules and understand that violations or non-compliance of said rules can result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
[ ] I am travelling with a pet. I have read and agree to the pet rules, and understand I am responsible for a $20 non-refundable pet fee.
[ ] I am not travelling with a pet.